PainScience™ is a dynamic private pain medicine practice located at Joondalup Health Campus, Western Australia.
We provide a team-based approach to helping persons manage their pain.
Our pain management team includes specialist doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, exercise physiologists and psychologists.
PainScience™ provides the following services:
- Pain medicine consultations
- Video and telehealth consultations via Skype® or FaceTime® (rural & regional patients only)
- Please note that access to the following procedures are limited for uninsured patients. Where necessary, Pain science will arrange placement on the central waitlist for North Metro catchment area patients.
- Pain management procedures (injections, blocks)
- Neuromodulation (spinal cord stimulation)
- Case conferencing with multidisciplinary team
- Pain education programmes
- Acute pain management (in-patients)
- All forms of chronic pain management including;
- back & neck pain
- headache & migraine
- pelvic pain
- Cancer pain management
- Workers compensation cases
- Motor vehicle accident cases
- Medicolegal reviews & reports
- Please note: we do not prescribe medicinal cannabis at this practice.
We train specialist pain medicine physicians as a level 1 training centre for the Faculty of Pain Medicine.
We work in association with The Churack Chair of Pain Education and Research, University of Notre Dame Australia and other Universities.
- Your doctor can send a referral to our service
- There is a waiting time based on the urgency of the case
- Private fees may apply