Our clinic staff are based at the specialist medical assessment clinic and at Joondalup Health Campus as part of Ramsay Health Care
The Specialist Medical Assessment Clinic
This clinic forms part of the clinical services of Joondalup Health Campus, and it oversees services for the community health care including
- Pain management (in collaboration with PainScience)
- Perioperative & anaesthesia services
- Cardiology service
The clinic has specialists in pain management, anaesthesia and cardiology, as well as perioperative nursing staff, sonographers and administrative staff.
Joondalup Health Campus Inpatient Services
Our inpatient pain service, as part of the Joondalup Health Campus Department of Anaesthesia, comprises of a team of specialist pain medicine physicians, anaesthetists and dedicated pain nurses to provide an acute pain service.
The acute pain service was established in 2007 to provide
- Postoperative pain management using advanced techniques including
- Epidural and spinal anaesthesia
- Regional blockade and infusions
- Patient controlled analgesia devices
- Acute pain management for:
- Preoperative pain control
- Non surgical conditions
- Obstetric labour pain.
- Consultative advice for chronic pain management problems.
The service provides 24/7 onsite medical cover for all inpatients.